Montag, 5. September 2022

On board the MS Fusion

This month I will float down the Danube slowly on board the MS Fusion, an artistic-installation, turned modular eco-boat, turned artistic residency my fabulous Rainer Prohaska. We have set off from Belgrade at the end of August and hope to reach the Black Sea by the beginning of October. I will work on two site-specific works, a long poem in which I have set myself the score to write (at least) one verse-line every Danube-Kilometer (they are marked as little black boards each kilometer along the shore - Belgrade was km 1164, the Black Sea will be km 0) and a little field recording audio-piece. Aside of that, I will of course continue working on my main project these years: my book on the car in the Anthropocene. Find some impressions of my work-place below and greetings from the Danube!









Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen