Sonntag, 17. September 2023

Talk on "Neue Vorsicht" & musical dance-theater play "Rasender Stillstand" @ Festspiele Bregenzerwald

 I am honored to have co-inspired a musical theater play at the Festspiele Bregenzerwald this year with my book "Neue Vorsicht - Philosophie des Abstands im Zeitalter der Katastrophen". The piece is titled "Rasender Stillstand" [Raging Deadlock] and is a topic very dear to me in my research about the Resilience of Modernity and the deadlock of our ecocidal life-forms. Therefore I am very happy to give a little input from my book on the (under-reflected) relation between activism and developing taste, between withdrawal and immersion, between breathing in and breathing out. I will speak at the infamous "Felbers schiefes Haus" and the whole day program will be accompanied by food, walks, music and dance. I am very excited about next week!

Find the program here.

And my book, of course, here.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen