Dienstag, 28. November 2023

Dissident Practices: Posthumanist Approaches to a Critique of Political Economy (Symposium @ TU Wien & Academy of Fine Arts Vienna, 4.12)

Monday next week I will be joining a symposium on "Posthumanist Approaches to a Critique of Political Economy" at TU Vienna and the Academy of Fine Arts. It is open to the public and I will speak about my critique of AI as a governmental technique - a thesis I develop in a chapter of my forthcoming book Ecological Reasonings (Bloomsbury 2024) and which will be re-published in updated form in the forth-coming volume of "Dissident Practices". Please feel free to join, as I hear it will be held in a quite experimental practice open for intervention and non-hierarchical ways of though-expression. 

Find all the info here.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen