Donnerstag, 12. Dezember 2019

"Affirmation of Ecological Reason(s)" - Presentation at the SFB Affective Societies of FU Berlin


Next Monday I will present my ongoing research "Affirmation of Ecological Reason(s) - how to be reasonable in a universe gone queer" at the Colloquium of Jan Slaby of the SFB Affective Societies of Free University Berlin. After a general introduction to my work and its framings I will focus on Descartes and Spinoza as two variations of one modern, epistemic regime. By doing so I want to question the all-too-easy (as it seems to me) identification of Descartes as the bad and Spinoza as the good guy for ecological reasoning and thereby evoke a deeper understanding of the ecological mess we are in.

The lecture will start at 17:15 next Monday (16.12) at the "Seminarraum" of the Institute for Philosophy, Habelschwerdter Allee 30, 14195 Berlin.

  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen